Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
14.11.17 Our two Latest Trading Places columns (Reconfiguring retail spaces and on BIDs) for the Journal of Town & Country Planning available on Trading Places section of blog
8.11.17 Presentations and media updated
20.06.17 Media Commentary updated, especially around our report on Retailing and Diet and Health
Top Posts & Pages
- Talking Tesco (Again)
- Town & Country Planning Journal (Trading Places Columns)
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- A (Retail) Sense of Place
- Time Out in Lisbon: Part Two
- Clarence Saunders and Keedoozle
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Journal Articles 2017
- Scotland's Shops and Shopfronts: history and future?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Lampeter
A few weeks ago I attended the Royal Welsh Show (Y Sioe Fawr) at Llanelwedd/Builth Wells. For a number of years I have been to the Royal Highland Show at Ingliston and have always thought it to be a large … Continue reading