Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
12.02.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
22.1.18 A little bit of post new year tidying up and updating done, especially in relation to media
Top Posts & Pages
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Trends in Retailing and Leisure in Scotland's Towns and Cities
- Journal Articles 2018
- Journal Articles 2017
- Catching Up?
- 1967 and All Things Retail
- Town & Country Planning Journal (Trading Places Columns)
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Journal Articles 2016
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Closure
The University of Stirling is a supporter of The Conversation and I published a piece there today on the travails of BHS. I reblog it here. You will also see and read some other media coverage of mine in other … Continue reading
They say time flies when you’re having fun; so it really should have dragged over the last few years through the deepest recession in living memory. But it really doesn’t seem like five years (FIVE YEARS) this week since Woolworth … Continue reading
Over the last week the press has been full of the demise of Comet – the biggest retail failure since the death of Woolworths in the words of some papers – and (as can be seen in our Media Commentary … Continue reading