Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- "Retail sales surge close to pre-lockdown levels"
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Lockdown 1990s style
- Build Back Better: Bill Grimsey and Covid
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Tesco, Booker and Poundland
- Media Commentary 2020
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Scotland’s High Streets
People across the country are being urged to think local first and help fuel the nation’s financial fightback from coronavirus by supporting local businesses whilst still being aware of the public health guidelines. On the 20th July Scotland’s Towns Partnership … Continue reading →
Earlier today (22nd April) the March figures from the Scottish Retail Sales Monitor (managed by the British Retail Consortium and KPMG) were published. They were as bad as everyone expected, and the commentary in the media showed due concern (for … Continue reading →