Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
16.08.2018 New article added to the publications section
02.08.2018 Publications updated to include three new articles
12.07.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Town & Country Planning Journal (Trading Places Columns) 2012-2018
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Retail Threads in the Scottish Diaspora Tapestry - Sir Thomas Lipton
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Perth - Past, Present, Future
- Trading Places: our Town and Country Planning Columns
- A Lidl Surprise?
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Slow Food
I’ve written a couple of times over the last year or so about aspects of food culture, whether it be in Italy or in Scotland and whether at the level of Eataly in Turin or Muddy Boots in Fife. And … Continue reading
Taking my role as the American Collegiate Retailing Association’s “Member-at-Large” extremely seriously, ahead of the biennial EAERCD academic conference I recently joined a small (though obviously not-so-select) band on a five-day study tour of Northern Italian food retailing and food … Continue reading