Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Journal Articles 2020
- Media Commentary 2020
- Research Projects
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Landlords vs Retailers or Zombies vs Aliens?
- Shopping in a Post-Lockdown World
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Spaces
A few months ago I was approached to write a short piece for “Context – the magazine of the Institute of Historic Building Conservation” as part of a collected set of items on The Changing Face of Retail. A couple … Continue reading