Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Tracking the Impact of Lockdown on Retailers
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Retailing, Shopping and Covid-19
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Supermarket Nightmares: Keeping your Distance
- Research Projects
- Only in America?
- Journal Articles 2020
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Wales
During our recent weekend in London we somehow found ourselves at Conway Street having a coffee in the old Welsh dairy which has featured in this blog before. As my wife said, how did that happen? A weekend away and … Continue reading
As a child I remember people mentioning the ‘milk train’ between London and South Wales, but was never sure if it was first up or last down or both. Before I married, my fiancée and I went to stay in … Continue reading
As is my need in January, I have been off enjoying some sun and reflection. Having been in the Cape Winelands for the last few weeks, I’m already missing the sun, heat, light … and of course the wine. Having … Continue reading
Some of you have noticed a slightly uncharacteristic silence from me over the last few weeks. This was especially curious given the publication by the Scottish Government of two reports in which I have been involved (The National Review of … Continue reading