Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- National Review of Town Centres
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- 2020 - my year in articles
- Scotland's Shops and Shopfronts: history and future?
- Town Centre Regeneration - Learning Lessons?
- Regeneration - of Place and People?
- "The Preston Model": Community Wealth Building
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Wales
When we were living in the USA in 2000-1 we flew to Jackson Hole in Wyoming via Salt Lake City. That last flight to Jackson Hole was the most unpleasant flight I’ve taken before or since, shaken and bounced over … Continue reading
During our recent weekend in London we somehow found ourselves at Conway Street having a coffee in the old Welsh dairy which has featured in this blog before. As my wife said, how did that happen? A weekend away and … Continue reading
As a child I remember people mentioning the ‘milk train’ between London and South Wales, but was never sure if it was first up or last down or both. Before I married, my fiancée and I went to stay in … Continue reading
As is my need in January, I have been off enjoying some sun and reflection. Having been in the Cape Winelands for the last few weeks, I’m already missing the sun, heat, light … and of course the wine. Having … Continue reading
Some of you have noticed a slightly uncharacteristic silence from me over the last few weeks. This was especially curious given the publication by the Scottish Government of two reports in which I have been involved (The National Review of … Continue reading