Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Retail Disruptors - the spectacular rise and impact of the hard discounters
- Logistics and Retail Management 5th Edition - now published
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Scotland's Shops and Shopfronts: history and future?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Consumer change
The 8th September this year was notable for a couple of anniversaries. In 2015 the Queen formally re-opened the Borders Railway. It was also 50 years since the first episode of Star Trek was broadcast; may retailers ‘live long and … Continue reading
The University of Stirling is a supporter of The Conversation, and I published a commentary there yesterday. I reblog it here. My commentary, perhaps unsurprisingly, was on the goings-on at Tesco, which has been something of a running theme on … Continue reading
I don’t often get to watch much daytime TV, especially at work, but that’s another thing the internet is transforming. The ability to stream TV direct to my desktop has opened up new panoramas (and I don’t mean Jeremy Kyle, … Continue reading