Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Lockdown 1990s style
- Scotland's Shops and Shopfronts: history and future?
- Business Improvement Districts: Gatherings and Huddles
- Checkout the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- The Conversation: Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Silver Linings
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Products
Last week there was a media flurry about the The Times report that women are routinely charged more for similar or essentially the same items by some retailers. This “BIC for her” phenomenon seems to be more prevalent than thought. … Continue reading