Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Tracking the Impact of Lockdown on Retailers
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- A New User’s Reflections on Online Grocery Shopping
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Retailing, Shopping and Covid-19
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Vacancies and Store Closures
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Consumer change
As I write this entry, I am about to make a presentation at a business conference on the changing nature of retailing and the future of the high street. There are a number of themes I aim to pursue but … Continue reading
Twenty years ago when we were in the last recession (albeit a mini and shallow one compared to this time) there were very few discount retailers around – well certainly not of the form that are strong today. A good … Continue reading