Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Lockdown 1990s style
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- Media Commentary 2020
- Journal Articles 2020
- Retailing in Scotland's Largest Towns and Cities 2015
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: town centre
A few months ago I was approached to write a short piece for “Context – the magazine of the Institute of Historic Building Conservation” as part of a collected set of items on The Changing Face of Retail. A couple … Continue reading
Will you be using your local town centre next week? A Scotland’s Towns Partnership-led campaign, Scotland’s Towns Week aims to raise the profile of Scotland’s towns; uniting, inspiring and supporting towns across Scotland, to run or launch activities during Scotland’s … Continue reading
I don’t often get to watch much daytime TV, especially at work, but that’s another thing the internet is transforming. The ability to stream TV direct to my desktop has opened up new panoramas (and I don’t mean Jeremy Kyle, … Continue reading