Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Town Centre Regeneration - Learning Lessons?
- Does Footfall Matter?
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- Confidence, Cash and Friction: Shopping in Scotland
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Mergers
The pressures in the food retailing sector – especially for the ‘legacy’ operators – are well known and continue to build. The rise of the discounters (see the last post), the continuing growth of the internet and the consumer demand … Continue reading →
I read something the other day whereby the author noted that such was the bad news coming out of this government and the USA so far in January, they were getting nostalgic for the calm and reason of 2016. When … Continue reading →