Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Scottish and Online Retail Sales in Lockdown
- Research Projects
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Place Based Loyalty
- Try Before You Buy: A ‘Returns Tsunami’?
- Scotland's Towns Partnership: new Chair Announced
- Shopping with Confidence?
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Proactive Planning
For most in Scotland, November 9th will probably be recalled as the day President Trump became a reality. The irony that that day was the 27th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall will not be lost on some … Continue reading
There are many reasons why out-of-town development/greenfield development is the preferred option for many activities and development. Beyond retail we see cinemas, offices, hotels, sports facilities, schools – the list goes on – moving out of town centres. Some of … Continue reading