Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
16.08.2018 New article added to the publications section
02.08.2018 Publications updated to include three new articles
12.07.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Media Commentary 2018
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Three Go To An Exhibition
- Journal Articles 2018
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Healthy Ageing in Scotland (HAGIS) and Online Shopping
- Challenging Times in Food Retailing, continued
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Quality
Regular readers of this blog will be aware of my passion for Welsh rugby, fresh food and especially markets. Every so often the stars align and we take ourselves off to Rome where all can be indulged. And so it … Continue reading
As has been noted in these pages, I am not a great fan of the Orange One. The idea that celebrity can save the high street is not one I ascribe to readily, and the Portas review for me missed … Continue reading
I don’t think I’ve eaten horse … well not knowingly. I’ve tried my fair share of the weird and wonderful in my travels (rattlesnake, alligator, zebra, warthog, various of Bambi’s relatives, squirrel, assorted insects), and some of it has been … Continue reading
A few posts back I made some comments about farm shops and shops on a farm. The response directly to me was fascinating. Which is how I came to spend a day last week in Fife – and no, contrary … Continue reading