Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
12.02.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
22.1.18 A little bit of post new year tidying up and updating done, especially in relation to media
Top Posts & Pages
- "We're in the Money"
- Shops opening and expanding, queues outside: the High Street picture that’s not making the national news
- Tartan Cents: Linking the Scottish Global Diaspora
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Tesco Trails
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Fully Funded ESRC Collaborative PhD Studentship on Scottish convenience store retailing
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Wales
My fascination with markets is pretty well known and has been rolled out in posts in this blog on a regular basis. One of the markets that has featured has been Cardiff Market; somewhere I have been visiting for over … Continue reading
As is my need in January, I have been off enjoying some sun and reflection. Having been in the Cape Winelands for the last few weeks, I’m already missing the sun, heat, light … and of course the wine. Having … Continue reading
One of the many problems of getting older is that more and more anniversaries seem to come along and the numbers associated with them get ever more troubling. Next year for example my University will have been announced formally for … Continue reading