Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- "If Not Now, When?" - the Social Renewal Advisory Board Report
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- National Review of Town Centres
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Halifax - with Elephants
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Sugar Tax
The UK Government has recently published a set of proposals and statements about restricting commercial activity as part of an approach to tackle obesity. We have also seen the first stage of a ‘National’ Food Strategy be published. In Scotland … Continue reading
The Scottish diet has become a short-hand for unhealthy living. All the evidence points to its stubborn lack of change despite information, exhortation and even small measures of legislation. Whilst retailers and manufacturers have taken some actions on reformulation of … Continue reading