Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2022 -new journal article published (Journal Articles page) on Twenty-One Years of Going Shopping and Marketing History
January 2022 – removal of some redundant pages, reordering of some material, the addition of some new pages (under Commentaries), and some changes to some of the text throughout
Top Posts & Pages
- Retail Impact Assessments: Time for a Rethink?
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Why is Historical Research Important in Marketing?
- Stopping Doing Harm to our Town Centres
- A New Future for Scotland's Towns - (3) Recommendations
- A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres - (2) Summary of our Approach
Writing About ...
Join 3,494 other followers
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Supermarket
Visiting Helsinki for a couple of days (see blog here) allowed me also to experience a guided visit to the S-Group’s Herkku Food Market Delicatessen in the basement of the Stockmann Department Store. Stockmann is an institution in Finland, being … Continue reading
I’ve mentioned it a couple of times in this blog, but more often on Twitter – 2017/18 is the 50th Anniversary of the founding of the University of Stirling. Whilst I have not been here since the start (honest), though … Continue reading