Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- On Market Day
- Shopping with Confidence?
- Comet and the Argosnauts
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Town & Country Planning Journal (Trading Places Columns) 2012-2018
- Week 26 in my Greenhouse
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Suppliers
In my last post, I considered some of the best and worst behaviours we have seen in food retailing during the COVID-19 crisis to date. Now we have the Government lockdown and the splitting of retailing into essential and non-essential … Continue reading
A popular phrase used in media and other commentary on the UK grocery system is that “Small firms are being ‘squeezed’ by their powerful partners“. This is shorthand for financial pressures put on SMEs by large organisations such as grocery … Continue reading