Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Openings and Closures in 2020 - but of what?
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Commuting and Retailing in Town Centres
- Media Commentary 2020
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- An Aide-Memoire for Towns
- Feargal Quinn 1936-2019
- The Multiplier and the Glue: Locally owned convenience stores and the local economy
- Making Hospital Shops Healthier
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Institute for Retail Studies
On the 3rd March, the University of Stirling, the Stirling Management School and the Institute for Retail Studies were very pleased to host the Chief Executive of the British Retail Consortium, Helen Dickinson, OBE. In front of an audience of … Continue reading
We are all getting older, even if many of us are feeling younger than our chronological age. The ageing of the population is a recurrent theme cutting across topics and activities. But, in all of the discussion, there is a … Continue reading