Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- Planning: Good, Evil or Just Tedious?
- Embracing Failure in the Shadow of Success
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- Supermarket Nightmares: Keeping your Distance
- Research Projects
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Institute for Retail Studies
On the 3rd March, the University of Stirling, the Stirling Management School and the Institute for Retail Studies were very pleased to host the Chief Executive of the British Retail Consortium, Helen Dickinson, OBE. In front of an audience of … Continue reading
We are all getting older, even if many of us are feeling younger than our chronological age. The ageing of the population is a recurrent theme cutting across topics and activities. But, in all of the discussion, there is a … Continue reading