Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- National Review of Town Centres
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- 2020 - my year in articles
- Scotland's Shops and Shopfronts: history and future?
- Town Centre Regeneration - Learning Lessons?
- Regeneration - of Place and People?
- "The Preston Model": Community Wealth Building
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Institute for Retail Studies
This blog contains my thoughts and views about retailing and retail change and is very much my own voice, providing some immediate commentary on current themes (mainly). I do though have other outlets for my research and writing and whilst … Continue reading
On the 3rd March, the University of Stirling, the Stirling Management School and the Institute for Retail Studies were very pleased to host the Chief Executive of the British Retail Consortium, Helen Dickinson, OBE. In front of an audience of … Continue reading
We are all getting older, even if many of us are feeling younger than our chronological age. The ageing of the population is a recurrent theme cutting across topics and activities. But, in all of the discussion, there is a … Continue reading