Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
May 2021 – Journal Articles page updated with two new academic papers in Planning, Theory and Practice, and Sustainability, joining our Ageing & Society paper
March 2021 – Personal Biography redesigned and updated
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Small Shops: Brian Lomas
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- The Great Re-Awakening?
- Media Commentary 2021
- From the Scottish Government’s National Review of Town Centres to the World Towns Summit
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: British Retail Consortium
The end of last week saw headlines about the number of vacant shops in Scotland. Typical Scottish newspaper examples included: The Herald The Scotsman So, something of a downer to end the first week out of lockdown in Scotland and … Continue reading
Ten years ago today (6th April 2011) I put up my very first post on this blog. My intention was really two fold. First I wanted to have a place to collect and publicise retail things so as to avoid … Continue reading