Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- "We're in the Money"
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Donald Garvin Harris OBE 1938-2013
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- The ‘squeezed middle’ and the domino effect in the grocery supply chain
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Herkku Food Market Delicatessen – Helsinki
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Promotion
The last few weeks of 2016 saw the release in early view of two new articles on which I am co-author. Both are slightly unrelated directly to retailing, but they do have tangential interest for those who know my broader … Continue reading
Just a normal week then; Tesco abandoning China, Greggs complaining about the British weather – too hot again, and John Lewis sales down 43% (oh, ok that was their Westfield Stratford store only) . But just when I thought it … Continue reading
Scotland’s relationship with fags and booze has been one of the main foci for this government. It is, as I’ve argued before, the fig leaf behind which hypocrisy, sorry modesty, is preserved, as in the laughably titled ‘health levy’. But … Continue reading