Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Retail Armageddon - Non Food
- Retail Armageddon or Reinvention?
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Retail Armageddon
- Christmas and more in March - but only for some
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Hail The Town! The Scottish Town in the Age of the Enlightenment
- Feeding the (Potentially Rather Ill) Nation?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Shopping Centres
In my last post, I considered some of the best and worst behaviours we have seen in food retailing during the COVID-19 crisis to date. Now we have the Government lockdown and the splitting of retailing into essential and non-essential … Continue reading
Last Friday afternoon I attended a launch of the new Amazon inspired and supported Clicks and Mortar store in the Waverley Mall, Edinburgh. This is the third such store and the first in Scotland; ten are planned in total over … Continue reading
It was an eye-catching gimmick, and it did the job, getting media coverage (and me onto the radio (again)). In early February, at a London auction The Postings shopping centre in Kirkcaldy was put up for sale with a reserve … Continue reading