Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Great Expectations
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Scotland's Town Centre Action Plan Review
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Openings and Closures in 2020 - but of what?
- Of Cows and Elephants
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- The Multiplier and the Glue: Locally owned convenience stores and the local economy
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Retail Policy
There have been many outrageous statements made over the last months of the pandemic (and in terms of the subject of this post – footfall – in the months and years prior), but recent offerings have really taken the biscuit. … Continue reading
On the 3rd March, the University of Stirling, the Stirling Management School and the Institute for Retail Studies were very pleased to host the Chief Executive of the British Retail Consortium, Helen Dickinson, OBE. In front of an audience of … Continue reading
The last 2019 Cross Party Group for Independent Convenience Stores, held last week, was a cracker. With all the excitement of the AGM (not really), it was almost too much to have three excellent presentations on retailing and the public … Continue reading