Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2022 -new journal article published (Journal Articles page) on Twenty-One Years of Going Shopping and Marketing History
January 2022 – removal of some redundant pages, reordering of some material, the addition of some new pages (under Commentaries), and some changes to some of the text throughout
Top Posts & Pages
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Checkout the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Screen Time? Cinemas and Town Centres
- Queen Bees : Q-commerce, the on-demand world and the changing meaning of online retailing
- Stirling - Still All at C
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Retail Policy
On the 24th March, the Scottish Government unveiled its long-awaited Retail Strategy for Scotland. The Strategy can be found here and the Ministerial statement from Tom Arthur MSP can be found here. Getting the Right Change: A Retail Strategy for … Continue reading
Predicting the Post-Covid Retail Landscape: presentation for Scottish Grocers Federation Cross Party Group
Later on today (from 1815 on the 16th March to be exact) I will be presenting virtually at the latest Scottish Grocers Federation organised Scottish Parliament Cross Party Group on Local Convenience Stores. I will be speaking, together with David … Continue reading
A few months ago I, together with Phil Prentice (STP), had a long discussion with representatives of Audit Wales around enhancing town centres. This came in the wake of the review I chaired, and the report I authored, for the … Continue reading