Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2022 – removal of some redundant pages, reordering of some material, the addition of some new pages (under Commentaries), and some changes to some of the text throughout
January 2022 – annual rollover of pages completed (Media and Journal Articles)
December 2021 – Journal Articles page updated with editorial from IRRDCR
Top Posts & Pages
- NPF4 - on the evidence trail
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- National Planning Framework 4 - the consultation
- HoF: House of Fools?
- Landlords vs Retailers or Zombies vs Aliens?
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Axe Stores (this is a description not an instruction)
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Food Standards Scotland
The UK Government has recently published a set of proposals and statements about restricting commercial activity as part of an approach to tackle obesity. We have also seen the first stage of a ‘National’ Food Strategy be published. In Scotland … Continue reading
The last 2019 Cross Party Group for Independent Convenience Stores, held last week, was a cracker. With all the excitement of the AGM (not really), it was almost too much to have three excellent presentations on retailing and the public … Continue reading