Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- 2020 on the Blog – a reflection
- Poundland and Sports Direct
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Plastic bags
My recent visit to Poland and the symposium on sustainable development discussion brought back memories from my first visit to Poland in 1987 and discussions we had there around retail location and the purpose of retailing. In that not quite … Continue reading
I’ve just come off the radio after doing a short piece on the John Beattie Radio Scotland show about the introduction of carrier bag charging in Scotland. Some three and a bit years after I wrote about this, the Scottish … Continue reading
Almost a year ago I wrote here about a proposed consultation on plastic bags and argued that we should simply get on with it as the arguments have all been rehearsed before. So, today, what has been launched? Yes, consultation … Continue reading