Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- "Destination High Street - Restoring Vibrancy to Scotland's Towns"
- Taxing Matters for Retailers
- Books and Booksellers
- A Lidl Surprise?
- A (Retail) Sense of Place
- The Scottish Diet and Retail Shops
- Shops opening and expanding, queues outside: the High Street picture that’s not making the national news
- Twin Towns
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Small Towns
To anyone with a Welsh background and an interest in films, Twin Town conjures up a film of 20+ years ago which was described as a Welsh Trainspotting, though less successful. Lock up your sheep and pretty much anything else, … Continue reading
In one of the many ironies of destroying my knee in May, we were left with a race against time to see if I was fit enough to go on a booked holiday in late August and early September. Would … Continue reading
Our recent visit to Orkney was not meant to be about retailing or shops, but inevitably just wandering around Stromness and Kirkwall one can’t help but look at the retailing. As I noted in the earlier blog, the overwhelming sense … Continue reading