Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2022 – removal of some redundant pages, reordering of some material, the addition of some new pages (under Commentaries), and some changes to some of the text throughout
January 2022 – annual rollover of pages completed (Media and Journal Articles)
December 2021 – Journal Articles page updated with editorial from IRRDCR
Top Posts & Pages
- NPF4 - on the evidence trail
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- National Planning Framework 4 - the consultation
- HoF: House of Fools?
- Landlords vs Retailers or Zombies vs Aliens?
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Axe Stores (this is a description not an instruction)
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Healthcare Retail Standard
This blog contains my thoughts and views about retailing and retail change and is very much my own voice, providing some immediate commentary on current themes (mainly). I do though have other outlets for my research and writing and whilst … Continue reading
The last 2019 Cross Party Group for Independent Convenience Stores, held last week, was a cracker. With all the excitement of the AGM (not really), it was almost too much to have three excellent presentations on retailing and the public … Continue reading
The Scottish diet has become a short-hand for unhealthy living. All the evidence points to its stubborn lack of change despite information, exhortation and even small measures of legislation. Whilst retailers and manufacturers have taken some actions on reformulation of … Continue reading