Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
12.02.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
22.1.18 A little bit of post new year tidying up and updating done, especially in relation to media
Top Posts & Pages
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Trends in Retailing and Leisure in Scotland's Towns and Cities
- Journal Articles 2018
- Journal Articles 2017
- Catching Up?
- 1967 and All Things Retail
- Town & Country Planning Journal (Trading Places Columns)
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Journal Articles 2016
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Retail brands
I’ve always enjoyed travelling by train. Maybe this stems from my grandfather being a blacksmith by trade and when I was young seeing him working on steam engines in Tondu sheds. Or perhaps it comes from being packed off on … Continue reading
My current dose of warm weather in Singapore and soon in Hong Kong is mainly about meeting and talking to partners of the University of Stirling in my capacity as Deputy Principal for Internationalisation and Graduate Studies. It is good … Continue reading