Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Journal Articles 2020
- Media Commentary 2020
- Research Projects
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Landlords vs Retailers or Zombies vs Aliens?
- Shopping in a Post-Lockdown World
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Minimum Pricing
The last 2019 Cross Party Group for Independent Convenience Stores, held last week, was a cracker. With all the excitement of the AGM (not really), it was almost too much to have three excellent presentations on retailing and the public … Continue reading