Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Screen Time? Cinemas and Town Centres
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Stopping Doing Harm to our Town Centres
- A New Future for Scotland's Towns - (3) Recommendations
- "If Not Now, When?" - the Social Renewal Advisory Board Report
- A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres - (1) Introduction to our Report
- Webinar: "A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres"
- Goodbye 2020 - Hello 2021 and beyond
- COVID-19 and Christmas
- How is Coronavirus affecting the UK's Retail Sector?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: retail failure
A few weeks ago I was reading an interview in the Guardian and the interviewee, the writer Barbara Kingsolver, said about the Great Barrier Reef: “You’re hearing about everything that dies, you’re not hearing about everything that’s still alive. If … Continue reading
The upcoming Budget has as normal seen a flurry of ‘advice’ for the UK Government’s Chancellor. Much of this is special pleading, especially in the light of the so-called End of Austerity. Within this though the issue of business rates … Continue reading
You know how it is … you go away for a few weeks and when you come back everything is sort of the same, but well also, sort of different. The British (maybe only Scottish) summer is of course a … Continue reading