Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Lockdown 1990s style
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- Media Commentary 2020
- Journal Articles 2020
- Retailing in Scotland's Largest Towns and Cities 2015
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: retail failure
A few weeks ago I was reading an interview in the Guardian and the interviewee, the writer Barbara Kingsolver, said about the Great Barrier Reef: “You’re hearing about everything that dies, you’re not hearing about everything that’s still alive. If … Continue reading
The upcoming Budget has as normal seen a flurry of ‘advice’ for the UK Government’s Chancellor. Much of this is special pleading, especially in the light of the so-called End of Austerity. Within this though the issue of business rates … Continue reading
You know how it is … you go away for a few weeks and when you come back everything is sort of the same, but well also, sort of different. The British (maybe only Scottish) summer is of course a … Continue reading