Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Tesco Trails
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Going Self-Service - a 70 year old revolution?
- Hull and Beyond
- Local Convenience Stores in a Challenging Retail Environment
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Twin Towns
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: retail failure
A few weeks ago I was reading an interview in the Guardian and the interviewee, the writer Barbara Kingsolver, said about the Great Barrier Reef: “You’re hearing about everything that dies, you’re not hearing about everything that’s still alive. If … Continue reading
The upcoming Budget has as normal seen a flurry of ‘advice’ for the UK Government’s Chancellor. Much of this is special pleading, especially in the light of the so-called End of Austerity. Within this though the issue of business rates … Continue reading
You know how it is … you go away for a few weeks and when you come back everything is sort of the same, but well also, sort of different. The British (maybe only Scottish) summer is of course a … Continue reading