Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- The Architecture of England's Co-operative Movement
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Retail Change in Scotland at Local Authority Level 2008-2014
- Feeding the (Potentially Rather Ill) Nation?
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Vacancies and Store Closures
- Orkney - the Second Leg
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- HoF: House of Fools?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Barclay Review
On 1st July 2020, it was announced that an Expert Review Group had been formed by the Scottish Government to undertake an appraisal of the Town Centre Action Plan published in 2013 as a response to the National Review of … Continue reading
The upcoming Budget has as normal seen a flurry of ‘advice’ for the UK Government’s Chancellor. Much of this is special pleading, especially in the light of the so-called End of Austerity. Within this though the issue of business rates … Continue reading