Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 -new journal article published (Journal Articles page) on Twenty-One Years of Going Shopping and Marketing History
January 2022 – removal of some redundant pages, reordering of some material, the addition of some new pages (under Commentaries), and some changes to some of the text throughout
Top Posts & Pages
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- A Retail Strategy for Scotland
- Why is Historical Research Important in Marketing?
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Checkout the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- Oxford Street, Hull and Beyond
- The International Review of Retail, Distribution and Consumer Research: change of editor
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Wellbeing
I was both pleased and interested to be invited to chair the meeting of the Place and Wellbeing Alliance on the 23rd March. Two years to the day when many people who could started to work from home, and here … Continue reading →
The last ten month have been the strangest time; as we all recognise. Our experiences though have not all been the same. I am one of the fortunate ones; I can work from home and had a large garden to … Continue reading →
The Covid19 addled 2020 is behind us in calendar terms, though we are continuing to live through the lockdowns, and all their implications, at the start of what in normal times might be a brand new shiny year. In a … Continue reading →
In early November 2018, a book on Case Studies in Food Retailing and Distribution was published, edited by John Byrom and Dominic Medway. Amongst the very wide ranging and interesting chapters, was an effort by myself and two colleagues from … Continue reading →