Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Week 26 in my Greenhouse
- Herkku Food Market Delicatessen – Helsinki
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Town & Country Planning Journal (Trading Places Columns) 2012-2018
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: USP
As this post is published (3 April) I am presenting at an event held to formally launch Scotland’s Town Centre Boost Fund of £50m. The Town Centre Fund has been set up by Scottish Government and COSLA and aims “to … Continue reading
Last Thursday was dubbed Super Thursday by a number of analysts due to the sheer volume of results, trading updates and other news expected from retail companies. It did not disappoint in that Morrisons sold off their convenience stores and … Continue reading