Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Retail Armageddon - Non Food
- Retail Armageddon
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Retail Armageddon or Reinvention?
- Scotland's Shops and Shopfronts: history and future?
- Feeding the (Potentially Rather Ill) Nation?
- Does Distance Lend Perspective?
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Taste the Landscape with Scotrail
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Turnaround
This blog has railed, far too often, at the dire coverage of high streets and towns. Partial data, an agenda of failure, a lack of intelligence and thinking about what is being studied and a seemingly overwhelming desire to stigmatise … Continue reading
It has been a while since I have written about Tesco, Marmite excepting, and the last few times I did, I used the analogy of a supertanker and the relative slowness at which lumbering retail giants see their strategies take … Continue reading