Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- "Retail sales surge close to pre-lockdown levels"
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Lockdown 1990s style
- Build Back Better: Bill Grimsey and Covid
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Tesco, Booker and Poundland
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Turnaround
This blog has railed, far too often, at the dire coverage of high streets and towns. Partial data, an agenda of failure, a lack of intelligence and thinking about what is being studied and a seemingly overwhelming desire to stigmatise … Continue reading
It has been a while since I have written about Tesco, Marmite excepting, and the last few times I did, I used the analogy of a supertanker and the relative slowness at which lumbering retail giants see their strategies take … Continue reading