Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Retailing, Shopping and Covid-19
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- A New User’s Reflections on Online Grocery Shopping
- Local Convenience Stores in a Challenging Retail Environment
- Retail Threads in the Scottish Diaspora Tapestry - Sir Thomas Lipton
- Town & Country Planning Journal (Trading Places Columns) 2012-2018
- "Destination High Street - Restoring Vibrancy to Scotland's Towns"
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Todmorden
We hear an awful lot these days about the importance of, and need for, community. This is often in the setting of place-making or rebuilding locations hit by structural and recessionary change. But the numbers of examples of communities doing … Continue reading
Many will know of the Incredible Edible Todmorden story – I mentioned Pam Warhurst’s presentation at Scotland’s Towns Conference a few posts ago – and some may have got involved in the Kickstarter crowdfunding of a book about their experiences, … Continue reading