Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Lockdown 1990s style
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Retailing in Scotland's Largest Towns and Cities 2015
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Timpson
125 stores, 2200 direct employees, an unknown number of individuals and businesses also linked to, and supplying, the company; the administration and likely demise of HMV would be problematic at any time but between Christmas and New Year it has … Continue reading