Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Pretty Vacant
- Supermarket Nightmares: Keeping your Distance
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Tiles and Sardines
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Going Self-Service - a 70 year old revolution?
- Fighting Fit? Independent Convenience Stores and the Public Health Agenda
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Theories of Change
A few weeks ago the long-awaited Douglas Wheeler Associates report on “Town Centre Regeneration: how does it work and what can be achieved?” was published by the Scottish Government. Four parts are available for download on the website; Summary, Report, … Continue reading