Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- "Retail sales surge close to pre-lockdown levels"
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Lockdown 1990s style
- Build Back Better: Bill Grimsey and Covid
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Tesco, Booker and Poundland
- Media Commentary 2020
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: TCRF
Tuesday saw a motley gathering of 40 or so people at The Lighthouse in Glasgow at a “Towns Summit” co-organised by Architecture + Design Scotland and the Scotland’s Towns Partnership. The workshop was convened on the back of three contexts: … Continue reading
A few weeks ago the long-awaited Douglas Wheeler Associates report on “Town Centre Regeneration: how does it work and what can be achieved?” was published by the Scottish Government. Four parts are available for download on the website; Summary, Report, … Continue reading
Ross Martin, Policy Director at the CSPP, Scotland’s independent think tank and Leigh Sparks, Professor of Retail Studies at the Institute for Retail Studies, Stirling Management School, University of Stirling have called for a clear and coherent policy to enhance … Continue reading