Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Retail Armageddon - Non Food
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Retail Armageddon
- Retail Armageddon or Reinvention?
- Scotland's Shops and Shopfronts: history and future?
- Feeding the (Potentially Rather Ill) Nation?
- Does Distance Lend Perspective?
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Taste the Landscape with Scotrail
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: TCRF
Tuesday saw a motley gathering of 40 or so people at The Lighthouse in Glasgow at a “Towns Summit” co-organised by Architecture + Design Scotland and the Scotland’s Towns Partnership. The workshop was convened on the back of three contexts: … Continue reading
A few weeks ago the long-awaited Douglas Wheeler Associates report on “Town Centre Regeneration: how does it work and what can be achieved?” was published by the Scottish Government. Four parts are available for download on the website; Summary, Report, … Continue reading
Ross Martin, Policy Director at the CSPP, Scotland’s independent think tank and Leigh Sparks, Professor of Retail Studies at the Institute for Retail Studies, Stirling Management School, University of Stirling have called for a clear and coherent policy to enhance … Continue reading