Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Journal Articles 2019
- Yours for £1 (not really)
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- Food, health and data: developing transformative food retailing
- Trends in Retailing and Leisure in Scotland's Towns and Cities
- Twin Towns
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- A Lidl Surprise?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Systems
The rise of the internet as a channel of purchase and distribution has been a major transformation for consumers and also for many retailers. Whilst distance selling including mail order had been present for centuries, the internet offers a radically … Continue reading