Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Retail Armageddon
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Retail Armageddon or Reinvention?
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Christmas and more in March - but only for some
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Efficiency or Idiocy?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Supply chain
The obvious cheap shot, unresisted by a number on social media so far today, is that whilst Tesco have revealed their Trading Statement for the last 19 weeks, we need to wait a while to see if these figures are … Continue reading
At the recent World Retail Congress in Singapore, Scott Price, CEO Wal-Mart Asia made the statement that ‘you can’t be a good retailer unless you’re good at logistics’. Regular readers of this blog know that this is a theme I … Continue reading