Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Lampeter Food Festival
- Putting Towns on the Policy Map: Understanding Scottish Places (USP) and Data
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- Logistics and Retail Management 5th Edition - now published
- Tiles and Sardines
- Journal Articles 2018
- Tesco Trails
- Town Centre Regeneration - Learning Lessons?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Success
This just popped up in my Twitter timeline; a tweet from James Timpson, announcing that Timpson’s had just opened their 2000th store. Now I am pretty sure that Twitter timelines reflect personality traits (hello, Cambridge Analytica, I’ll save you the … Continue reading
Take one minister (no, not of the Co-operative Methodist type), a couple of passionate key note presenters and well over 100 people mainly from across Scotland, wanting, willing and able to share their town stories and opportunities and you get … Continue reading