Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Media Commentary 2017
- Week 26 in my Greenhouse
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- Herkku Food Market Delicatessen – Helsinki
- Town & Country Planning Journal (Trading Places Columns) 2012-2018
- Comet and the Argosnauts
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Store Cupboard Goods
On the 31st March, Kantar released their data on the last four weeks of grocery sales and the figures were eye-watering, outperforming Christmas sales and periods. March was the biggest month of grocery sales in the UK ever recorded. In … Continue reading →