Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Great Expectations
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Scotland's Town Centre Action Plan Review
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Of Cows and Elephants
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Store Closure
It has been a while since I have written about Tesco, Marmite excepting, and the last few times I did, I used the analogy of a supertanker and the relative slowness at which lumbering retail giants see their strategies take … Continue reading
I am useless at DIY as anyone who knows me can testify. I can wield a hammer but other tools are beyond me, and whilst in my long ago youth I spent a golden summer as a brickie’s labourer, no … Continue reading