Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2022 -new journal article published (Journal Articles page) on Twenty-One Years of Going Shopping and Marketing History
January 2022 – removal of some redundant pages, reordering of some material, the addition of some new pages (under Commentaries), and some changes to some of the text throughout
Top Posts & Pages
- Retail Impact Assessments: Time for a Rethink?
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Why is Historical Research Important in Marketing?
- Stopping Doing Harm to our Town Centres
- A New Future for Scotland's Towns - (3) Recommendations
- A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres - (2) Summary of our Approach
Writing About ...
Join 3,494 other followers
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Stockton
There is no doubt that retailing is undergoing a major transformation. In popular press terms this is the ‘death of the high street’, a phrase which is wrong on so many levels; it is not the death and it is … Continue reading →