Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Media Commentary 2017
- Week 26 in my Greenhouse
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- Herkku Food Market Delicatessen – Helsinki
- Town & Country Planning Journal (Trading Places Columns) 2012-2018
- Comet and the Argosnauts
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: stock holding
Another month, another set of Scottish retail sales figures, another disast… Oh, hang on, these weren’t the worst figures ever; which makes quite a nice change. The headline figures were actually not so bad; well at first glance. But, look … Continue reading