Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Supermarket Nightmares: Keeping your Distance
- Pretty Vacant
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Tiles and Sardines
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Going Self-Service - a 70 year old revolution?
- Fighting Fit? Independent Convenience Stores and the Public Health Agenda
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Social impact
Longer term readers of this blog will possibly recall a long standing interest in the impacts of small convenience stores on the local economy. This has taken the form of some discussion about what may be termed ‘the local multiplier’. … Continue reading →