Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
March 2021 – Personal Biography redesigned and updated
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- "Soaring Vacancies" : perhaps or perhaps not?
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- The Great Re-Awakening?
- Locavore's Bigger Plan
- Retail Sales in Great Britain, January 2021
- Ten years on stirlingretail.com
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- La Dolce Vita - or perhaps not
- Aberdeen, No More?
- The Place for Older Consumers
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Social impact
I am not sure when I first became aware of Locavore. It certainly was before they launched their Big Plan in 2015. I had a watching interest in the development of social and more sustainable retail food stores and supermarkets, … Continue reading →
Longer term readers of this blog will possibly recall a long standing interest in the impacts of small convenience stores on the local economy. This has taken the form of some discussion about what may be termed ‘the local multiplier’. … Continue reading →