Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Screen Time? Cinemas and Town Centres
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Webinar: "A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres"
- Stopping Doing Harm to our Town Centres
- "If Not Now, When?" - the Social Renewal Advisory Board Report
- Convenience and Local Shop Retailing (and the new @Coopuk @StirUni)
- Goodbye 2020 - Hello 2021 and beyond
- Reclaim the High Street - Midsteeple Quarter, Dumfries Crowdfunder
- A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres - (1) Introduction to our Report
- How is Coronavirus affecting the UK's Retail Sector?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Service
For some time it has been apparent that Dave Lewis has been determined to address the ‘bloat’ in Tesco and cut back on all sorts of things. In the big picture out have gone most of the diversifications of the … Continue reading
With the Asda results due this week, the dust has sort of settled over Christmas trading. There are plenty of reports and coverage on the winners and loser based on sales and some evidence for some on the impacts on … Continue reading