Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Retail Armageddon - Non Food
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Retail Armageddon
- Retail Armageddon or Reinvention?
- Scotland's Shops and Shopfronts: history and future?
- Feeding the (Potentially Rather Ill) Nation?
- Does Distance Lend Perspective?
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Taste the Landscape with Scotrail
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Sector BIDS
The closing weeks of June saw three successful ballots for Business Improvement Districts (BIDs) in Scotland and further local endorsement and expansion of the “BIDs family” across the country. 18th June: Dunfermline Delivers welcomes a reaffirmation from its local business … Continue reading