Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
16.08.2018 New article added to the publications section
02.08.2018 Publications updated to include three new articles
12.07.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Media Commentary 2018
- Challenging Times in Food Retailing, continued
- Three Go To An Exhibition
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Retail Threads in the Scottish Diaspora Tapestry - Sir Thomas Lipton
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Journal Articles 2018
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Scottish Government
On the Linkedin Town Centre Agitators group Ross Martin has posed the question “So, If the findings of the Towns Review was your Xmas box, what would you like to see inside it?” Answers are beginning to flow in but … Continue reading
In early 2011 the Scottish Government’s proposal for a large store levy was rejected in the Scottish Parliament. In its Autumn 2011 budget proposals the initiative re-emerged but fashioned differently as a ‘public health levy’, targeted at large retail stores … Continue reading