Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Towns: Time for some good news
- "No Town Immune": Data and reporting
- Shops opening and expanding, queues outside: the High Street picture that’s not making the national news
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Small Business Saturday and Craft Town Scotland
- Media Commentary 2020
- Town Centre Regeneration - Learning Lessons?
- It's Incredible
- High Streets for Consumers or High Streets for Citizens?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Sainsbury
A number of issues in the press the last week caught my eye around the subject of taxes. We start with the news out of Denmark that the government there has announced the removal of the world’s first “fat tax”. … Continue reading
Growing up all those decades ago in South Wales, Sainsbury’s was not exactly the local shop. When I went to university and encountered Sainsbury I was unimpressed, finding it sterile compared to my previous experiences. Maybe it was an old, … Continue reading