Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
May 2021 – Journal Articles page updated with two new academic papers in Planning, Theory and Practice, and Sustainability, joining our Ageing & Society paper
March 2021 – Personal Biography redesigned and updated
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- The Great Tapestry of Scotland in Galashiels
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres - (1) Introduction to our Report
- Towns, High Streets and Resilience: A Question for Policy?
- Should Large Retail Stores be Open or Closed on New Year's Day (Ne'erday) in Scotland ?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Retailers Costs
A fair degree of concern was whipped up in the run-up to the New Year by the vote in the Scottish Parliament to give local councils the ability to set non-domestic, i.e. business rates. This is not yet confirmed as … Continue reading →